Two different screen sizes – Full-HD, with either 2.5K or 4K resolution
The 3D PluraView family of monitors is a passive 3D stereo system with the high user acceptance of any 3D stereo monitors currently on the market. The Plug & Play beam splitter technology has been established on the market for 13 years and achieved recognition in the 4K 10-bit (UHD) version as a 3D stereo reference.
To satisfy different requirements, the 3D PluraView product family now offers three models with the following areas of application: GIS/mapping, photogrammetry, laser scanning, computer tomography, simulation, molecular research and design/CAD stereo software applications. As an entry-level model for workplaces whose software applications have lower resolution requirements, the new PluraView Full HD Compact 22″ with 1920×1080 resolution is available. Its compact housing and narrow overall depth takes up very little desk space and is ideally suited to open-plan offices accommodating a lot of workstations in a small area. The 3D PluraView Compact with automatic mirror lock is delivered fully assembled as a Play & Plug system ready for immediate use. For 3D stereo operation with a laptop, only two digital monitor outputs are required. The 3D PluraView 22″ Compact requires two of the following digital connections on the laptop: DVI / HDMI / DisplayPort / mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt / USB-C.
Features of the 3D PluraView product family:
- Two screen designs: 22″ or 27 / 28″
- High resolution up to 4K / 10-Bit (UHD)
- Absolutely flicker-free operation for relaxed 3D-STEREO
- Suitable for seating near windows, one monitor being available for each eye
- Wide viewing angle – suitable for meetings of groups of up to 5 people
- Certified by AGISOFT, ESRI, HEXAGON, TRIMBLE, etc.
- Plug & Play Technology established for 13 years
- Elegant design & high quality – made in Germany
- Suitable for direct laptop connection