BIM, Building information modeling is a state-of-the-art technique for optimizing project work in the construction industry across the entire building life-cycle – from design, planning, construction and management right through to demolition. Architects and engineers with different specialties work together in highly connected teams to create a central, digital building model. This model, which is also known as the “digital twin,” can also be used in future life-cycle phases – for example, construction scheduling or maintenance – and so helps to avoid errors and cut costs.
Read “What is a Digital Twin?” and learn more about digital twins.
With ProVI, you’re applying the BIM method right from the outset. Planners from different disciplines work together to develop a central building model, which you can also use in future phases of a building’s life – construction, management and so on – without having to keep re-entering the same data.
- Shared, database-based building model
- Cross-site collaboration in project teams
- End-to-end data usage throughout the entire life-cycle
- Enhanced planning quality thanks to variant analyses
- Open standards enable data exchange with third-party systems
- Improved planning reliability and cost security thanks to 4D/5D planning
- Visualizations improve acceptance in public relations
Easy to Learn, Quick to Deliver Results
Whether for roads, railways or drainage networks, the design process is easy and intuitive.
New users are amazed at how quickly they can see results in ProVI – results that would once have needed lots of time and experience to achieve. So despite ProVI’s vast range of features and functions, users can start using the software efficiently and productively after just a brief period of training.
- Tutorials to help you get started
- First-time users are good to go after just two days
- Clearly structured project data
- User guidance in line with work steps
- Detailed program support
- Fewer design errors and better results
Comprehensive and Practical Support
As a service customer, you benefit comprehensive support for any ProVI-related queries or problems. ProVI‘s highly skilled employees will discuss the matter with you, address your specific questions and, for more complex issues, consult our developers directly.
ProVI develop and market a highly intuitive and easy-to-learn software system for traffic and infrastructure planning. ProVI has for many years been among the leading route design systems used in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Visit ProVI here.